[mrtg-developers] Problems with a module

Alexander Wirt formorer at formorer.de
Sat Oct 14 10:14:57 MEST 2000

I´d written a set of tcl and perl script to make my eggdrop ( 1.5x ) write
statistics that could be used by mrtg.
The first two days, everything was fine and mrtg produced fine and nicely
graphs. But after two days it stopped suddenly and I don´t know why. I
attached the script to get the infos from the bot and my cfg file for the
bot
( to get infos call: getbot.pl midguard.formorer.de ( but not to often or
the bot will put you on ignore ).

----------------------------cfg---------------------------------
Target[bot]: `/usr/local/bin/getbot.pl midguard.formorer.de`
MaxBytes[bot]: 100000000
Title[bot]: Midguard's Traffic
PageTop[bot]: <H1>Midguard's Traffic</H1>
WithPeak[bot]: dwmy
YLegend[bot]: Traffic
ShortLegend[bot]: bytes/sec
LegendI[bot]: &nbsp;Incoming:
LegendO[bot]: &nbsp;Outgoing:
The page is on www.formorer.de/stats/mrtg/bot.html

I would be pleased if somenbody could help me

thx
formorer

-- Type: application/x-perl
-- Size: 1016 bytes