[mrtg] help w/Win NT 4 SNMP

Jon Robbins jono at coloradosat.com
Mon Jul 12 22:34:31 MEST 1999

Note: just subscribe to list server..

I have successfully setup MRTG 2.6.2 to monitor 2 different Cisco routers,
but I need help getting setup to monitor SNMP on a win NT 4 webserver.  I am
sure the problems are w/ the SNMP setup on the machine, as I cannot even
monitor the contact and location that is plainly configured in the SNMP
services tab in Network settings.  But if there is a MRTG user guru out
there that knows MRTG on Windows NT 4, I would greatly appreciate some help.

Thanks,
Jon Robbins
MIS Director

Thank you,