[mrtg] Re: Unknown option -z

Tobi Oetiker tobi at caida.org
Mon Jul 26 04:13:21 MEST 1999

Yesterday you sent me mail regarding [mrtg] Unknown option -z:

*> I'm getting the error message:
*>
*> 	rateup error.  Unknown option -z, Sorry!
*>
*> from version 2.8.5.  No SNMP data is saved to the log
*> files.  2.8.3 works correctly.  I'm using Windoze 98 SE
*> with the SNMP from the Resource Kit.
*>
*> I've played with mrtg.cfg and reduced it to a trivial
*> setup (Wordir only).  No luck.
*>
*> Drivel:  I updated my Windoze 95 install instructions
*> to include Windoze 98 and the latest 2.8.5 version
*> features.  See:
*>    http://www.cruzio.com/~jeffl/mrtg/docs/w95mrtg.htm
*>

Folks,

sorry for the win misshap ... I forgot to ask philippe to compile a new
version of rateup for the 2.8.5 release ... I just sent him a message ... I
guess it should be available within 24 hours .... else, just recompile
rateup yourselfe ... :-) ...

cheers
tobi
*>