[mrtg] Re: system requirements

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Sat Nov 6 17:35:47 MET 1999

the system requirements are quite low.

I would say that if you are able to run WinNT with no problems, then you already have more than enough to run MRTG.  Be sure to grab the ActivePerl libraries, and read through the installation guide, the disk space requirements are relative to the number of devices/oids that you want to monitor.  however one of the features that MRTG has is that the data files are always a certain amount in size and (if I'm correct) don't grow beyond the initial size.

read the manual...

joey