[mrtg] Re: mrtg/nt

Daniel R . Kilbourne daniel.kilbourne at voyager.net
Mon Apr 3 23:06:25 MEST 2000

hmmm.....I 'm getting a little further now after re-applying Service Pack 6a. Now I'm getting

bhaputi:drk:[4:52pm]:~> snmpget x.x.x.x community
.1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.1.3.1.1.1
Error in packet
Reason: (noSuchName) There is no such variable name in this MIB.
This name doesn't exist: enterprises.311.1.1.3.1.1.1

any ideas?  :)

I pulled the OID from the snmp4tpc page

On Mon, Apr 03, 2000 at 04:18:02PM -0400, Daniel R . Kilbourne wrote:
> I have gone through the snmp4tpc web page, and believe I have everything installed correctly, but when I start the snmp service, I get the following error:
>
> 'The procedure entry point SnmpSvcGetEnterpriseOID could not be located in the dynamic link library snmpapi.dll'
>
> any help? (I know nothing about NT by the way.....)
> --
> Daniel R. Kilbourne
> daniel.kilbourne at voyager.net
> Voyager.net Network Engineer