[mrtg] enterprise mibs used by linux? (semi off topic)

Calvert, Neil ncalvert at cabletron.com
Wed Apr 26 16:02:53 MEST 2000

Hi folks,

finally getting around to pointing MRTG at my linux boxes. However I'm not
sure which enterprise mibs our variant of linux (redhat 6.0) uses. And more
embarrassingly, even though they're probably installed on the server (I did
a 'install everything' option) I don't know where to find them. However, I
was always taught it's always more stupid to not ask the question than ask
the question, so I suppose I'll ask the question.

What I'm after then, is what MIBs Redhat 6.0 supports (and as a bonus,
copies of the Mib in ASN.1 format unless it's standard stuff like Mib-2
which I already have) and where in the filesystem snmp-related doings reside
in redhat.

any redhat gurus out there willing to share their wisdom?

cheers

Neil