[mrtg] NT Memory monitoring

Dave Jones DJones at TheFund.com
Mon Dec 4 22:14:32 MET 2000

I am attempting to monitor the memory used and memory free of an NT 4.0 box.
I have the config and OID's correct and am not getting any errors.  However,
the memory used is not being graphed.  After doing some searching, I found
references to MRTG having a limit of around 114mbs.  These references were
to interface loads but I figured it was the same here.  The NT box has
almost 1.5gbytes of memory.  I am currently running my polling at 2 minutes.
Running MRTG 2.9.4.  Anyone successfully monitor this amount of memory?

David Jones