[mrtg] rrd 14all.cgi

Brady, Jeff JBrady at midatlantic.aaa.com
Fri Dec 15 19:45:13 MET 2000

any pointers which direction to look in on this one?

I'm running MRTG 2.9.4, rrd and 14all.cgi v1.1, converted from the standard
log format.  Data was logged and graphs created with no problem on the
standard log format.  Using 14all I now get the HTML page with everything as
expected (it is getting the names and stuff properly from the config file)
but the graphs don't show, just the red "Error: Cannot create graph"
messages.  Have double check all my paths and stuff, and used RRDTOOL DUMP
to view the rrd's, they do contain values.

Any ideas?