[mrtg] Re: rrdtolls unscaled

Rainer Bawidamann Rainer.Bawidamann at rz.uni-ulm.de
Wed Dec 27 19:02:15 MET 2000

In article <151699531903.20001227131832 at bch.com.pl>,
	pkodzis at bch.com.pl (Piotr Kodzis) writes:

> I    use    mrtg  with rrdtool and 14all. it works fine until I try to
> use  "unscaled"  in  cfg  file.  then I see a chart with proper unscaled
> scale,   but   I   do   not  see any data. when I am removing unscaled
> charts  starts  to  be  displayed correctly. what is wrong? I use mrtg
> 2.9.6.

What is the average/max value of your values and what is "maxbytes"?
Maybe the values are too small to show on an unscaled graph?

about "rrdtool & sum": use a "calculated" target in mrtg or use another
script for this graph

about colors: most colors are set with the ususal mrtg options. Which
version of 14all do you use?

Rainer