[mrtg] Re: How can I use my application's result instead OID's IN /OUT result came from snmpget in mrtg?

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Thu Feb 3 13:29:37 MET 2000

Viviana,

You're close.... The quotes around the external target definition are not
the single quote (') to the right of the semicolon key (;) but the backtick
(`) that is under the tilde (~).

HTH,

Ken

nterfaces.ifTable.ifEntry.ifInOctets.1:public@> 192.97.1.1