[mrtg] Re: Fw: Flatline in mrtg, I think it's calling rateup wrong -- Resolved

Greg Smythe zeneca at intellstat.com
Fri Jul 7 00:34:38 MEST 2000

OK It's making a graph now! Now I just gotta move the Target to the WAN
(ppp) interface.

Problem was that my MaxBytes was set to 1. I looked in the sample config and
for ethernet the line should be 1250000. I set it to that and it's now
making a graph.

Yay! Pretty cool! I promised myself that if I got it working I'd go to the
author's wishlist on Amazon and buy something for him. If he's here then
speak up on what you really want that's on it and I'll get it.. Nothing too
expensive of course. :-)

Greg
A happy MRTG user