[mrtg] Re: your mail

Jeff Brady jbrady at midatlantic.aaa.com
Wed Jul 19 13:58:44 MEST 2000

I got this to work (with the help of the people on this list) by using the
MaxBytes1 and MaxBytes2 variables instead of MaxBytes, and using the
Unscaled[_] at the top of my cfg file.  I set MaxBytes1 to my CIR and
MaxBytes2 to my port speed, now I have a thin red line at my CIR on all of
my graphs.

For details check the manual in your mrtg-x.x.x\docs directory.  The AbsMax
varible didn't seem to do the trick as well as the Max1&2.

PS:  Anyone know of a .cfg or perl script edit to make the red line solid or
thicker?  It is currently a faint dotted line similar to the black scale of
the graph.