[mrtg] Re: HTML question/help

Rob Williams RobW at point.com
Fri Jul 21 02:25:05 MEST 2000

Sounds as though you want to create an image map.  If you go to
http://www.tucows.com, you can download an app such as Map This or Coffee
Cup Image Mapper.  I prefer the latter, but use whatever you prefer.  This
will allow you to create links from defined locations on a gif (which are
then directed to the html files MRTG creates).  It's very simple to use, and
it's cheap.  I'm sure you can find a gif of the US somewhere out there.

Thanks,

Robert L. Williams