[mrtg] Re: five minute bat

Allen.May at carorder.com Allen.May at carorder.com
Thu May 25 17:00:11 MEST 2000

It's adding entries to the AT scheduler.  By default the fiveminute.zip
file has the wrong path for each entry so you'll want to find/replace it
with the correct path the the A.BAT, B.BAT, and C.BAT files before running
it.  Also remember to make sure the scheduler service is active.

Allen May
Network Administrator
512-685-4141 (office)
512-845-8891 (cell)

                    Steve Meier
                    <smeier at SDSC.EDU>        To:     mrtg mailer <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    mrtg-bounce at list.        Subject:     [mrtg] five minute bat
                    ee.ethz.ch

                    05/25/00 09:32 AM

NT users:

This might be a stupid question but here it goes. For those of you who
use the "five minute" batch file, when you fire the "3at.bat", where do
those entries go? I ask this because I want to stop the batch, but I
don't know where to do it at? It's as if it is running as a service
because it is still there when I re-start the machine. And if it is
getting put into a service, which one is it?

Thanks,

Steve

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Desc: Card for Steve Meier