[mrtg] log files ( again )

Javier Tan javier_tan at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 17:40:09 MEST 2000

Hi,

Would like to add on to what Andres have mentioned in the thread " Log Files
"............I understand that the first line is the time/date/year stamp,
the second one being the "In" counter value and the last one being "Out"
counter value................So how can I convert the "In" and "Out" counter
values to b/s ??

I can do the math with Perl.........but I need some pointers to start things
rolling.

Any help would be very much appreciated !!

Thanks again

Regards,
Javier Tan
Network Support