[mrtg] Re: Displayed values option?

Daniel J McDonald dmcdonald at digicontech.com
Wed Nov 1 15:19:14 MET 2000

Ah, that works for me as well!  Thanks!  I've been wondering what to do
about 960 m Erlangs on my VOIP accounting...  Should we have Tobi change the
doc's?  Here's the current:

kMG
Change the default multiplier prefixes (,k,M,G,T,P). In the tag ShortLegend
define only the basic units. Format: Comma seperated list of prefixed. Two
consecutive commas or a comma at start or end of the line gives no prefix on
this item. Note:
If you do not want prefixes, then leave this line blank.
Example: velocity in nm/s (nanometers per second) displayed in nm/h.

 ShortLegend[ezwf]: m/min
 kMG[ezwf]: n,u,m,,k,M,G,T,P
 options[ezwf]: perhour

Change it to:
< this item. Note: If you do not want prefixes, then leave this line blank.
---
> this item. Note: If you do not want prefixes, then set this value to zero.

ps - separated is misspelled earlier in this paragraph.