[mrtg] Indexmaker for dummies.

William Schwartz wschwartz at apz-Applied.com
Thu Nov 2 15:36:38 MET 2000

OK. The old version of Indexmaker came with some examples on how to run it,
but the newer version (2.9.4) doesn't... I'm having problems figuring out
what indexmaker is looking for on the command line.

Can someone give me an example of how to use the new indexmaker? A real
example... =)

basically I just need to do something simple. Run Indexmaker on a .cfg file
that will put everything in the file into an index.

Thanks!
Will

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 538 bytes