[mrtg] Re: List abuse

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk at voyager.net
Mon Oct 2 21:56:42 MEST 2000

In a gentler way, I agree. I think we should just let Tobi do as Tobi sees fit.
I think this issue has been beaten to death and should be put to rest, especially
as we should not scare away posts -maybe just make people think first (what a
concept, huh Adam (:  )

as for you, though - learn to be nice. If you don't like this 'crap' then remove
yourself. I for one (among others I'm sure) don't want our day interrupted by
people that are 'petty' enough to try to ignite flame wars. Grow up, or go away.

On Mon, Oct 02, 2000 at 03:46:54PM -0400, Adam Blake spake:

> I wish you all would shut up and stop writing to this list about stupid
> stuff
> There is a reason for this list and your petty crap is not that reason.....

Daniel R. Kilbourne
daniel.kilbourne at voyager.net
Voyager.net Network Engineer