[mrtg] Re: Portmaster Modem Usage Monitoring

Scott Baker bakers at web-ster.com
Mon Oct 30 18:07:21 MET 2000

I am interested in seeing this script/webpage.  But when I go to the
webpage it comes up with broken images.  Is something wrong with the server.

Scott

At 12:58 PM 10/25/2000 -0400, Equipment Coordinator wrote:
>I have highly modified pm3lines.pl and 14all.cgi scripts that work
>extremely well for monitoring the modem usage of a portmaster 3.  If
>anyone is interested in seeing a sample of the modified graph output (bear
>with me on the speed, I am building a dedicated stats server still) check
>it out at http://mrtg2.localis.com/cgi-bin/pm3.cgi?log=pm3a-ludington
>
>If you are interested in the modified scripts that I adjusted to get the
>results so that you may see how to tailor the graphs to your needs, let me
>know via private email and I will send them to you.
>
>Jim Barstow
>Equipment Monitor Team
>Local Internet Services, Inc.
>P.O. Box 160
>Ludington, MI 49431
>(231)845-9797 ext. 109
>

>--

Scott Baker - Webster Internet - Network Technician
503.266.8253 - bakers at web-ster.com

Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.
The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions:
could have, might have, and should have.
      - Louis E. Boone