[mrtg] Re: FAQ request RE: running MRTG

bear bear at tik.com.au
Tue Apr 10 01:52:33 MEST 2001

Hi
Yes this has been answered a few times
In mrtg-2.9.10.zip ( just checked it to make sure its still there )in the
contrib directory called nt-services there is 5mrtg
this works and works well , I know there are a few other programs around
that will to the job , but why remake the road  its already there in the one
package eh !
the documention isnt big but it really dos'nt have to be ( I got it to
work )

Bear