[mrtg] Re: Cabletron Mibs

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Wed Apr 11 12:56:22 MEST 2001

I must add that I've downloaded a 3Mo file from enterasys, but it seems that
it contains many mibs in it or sort of...
I think I've got to compile something, but I can't (i dunno how...), even
with the tools that were given with the switches.
And the tool is working with other mibs I got...
Strange things are happening here ;-)

Julien