[mrtg] Re: Making Y-axis change

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Wed Aug 1 21:07:32 MEST 2001

You could do this a couple ways...

1.  Unscale the graph.  That's the easiest way.  Although you most likely won't see the traffic anymore.

2.  Make MaxBytes 100 and then divide your target by the actual maxbytes, then multiply it by 100.  That should give you something close to percent.  Then change the ShortLegend to % or something else appropriate.

There are many other ways to skin this one, and I'm sure the list will come up with just about all of them.

Paul

>>> Adam Waltman <AWaltman at docHarbor.net> 08/01/01 02:36PM >>>

Hello again,

I would like my y-axis on my graphs to give me the usage percent rather than
the bits per second.  how do i do this?

Adam Waltman
Senior Network Engineer
docHarbor, Inc.