[mrtg] OTP: HTML coding

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Wed Feb 21 14:57:44 MET 2001

Hi all,

I realize this is off topic, but there seem to be quite a few experts in the
area of html coding here...
Anyway, how can I "include" a variable in html to pull in a numeric value?
The reason I ask is that I have a ton of indexmaker pages that have the
current version of MRTG, but that is outdated when I move to a new version.
Right now, I go through and change about 100 different html files with thes
 tring "version x.x.x" with "version x.x.x+1" or whatever.  You get the
idea.  What I would like is a variable that contains that info, so all I have
to do is change that one file.

As always, any pointers, advice, links to other websites, etc. is appreciated,

Paul