[mrtg] Re: Graph for more than a year

Tim Harden timh at cmhcsys.com
Wed Jan 31 14:16:00 MET 2001

Tiago Abreu,
	Didn't look like you got your answer.  Sorry it took so long..  To busy to
read the group every day..
If you use the XSize and YSize to increase the width of you graph you will
be able to see more then just the Day, Week, Month, or Year.  I have mine
set so I can see Two and a Half days, Two weeks, Two months, and Two years
on the graphs.  This lets me see trending patterns a little better (for what
I am looking for, anyway).  This does increase the size of the graph so in
order to see the whole thing in one window you will need to use a
workstation with high res for larger windows..

anyway..  not to mumble on..
Hope this helps.