[mrtg] Bandwidth utilization on a Cisco 2924XL

galahad at groupz.net galahad at groupz.net
Thu Jul 26 16:27:05 MEST 2001

Hello,

	I have MRTG running and reporting stats for the active ports on my Cisco
2924XL switches.  I now want to add the bandwith utlization for these
switches.  I have the MIB and OID.  I have tried adding to OID to the cfg
but I am not getting any results.  Obviously there is something I am
missing.  Is there anyone out there that is successfully retrieving the
bandwidth utilitzation numbers that would be kind enough to help?

	Thank you in advance.

Gene Mohr
Systems Administrator
Network Operations Center, Division of Online Services
706-828-2955
IM: H34Sailor