[mrtg] about the term

sato sato at grandsphere.com
Mon Jun 4 10:33:02 MEST 2001

Hi, folks,

I am trying to make the term on the  graf shorter (like every 5 seconds) and
make the cron shorter(I know the minimum setting time of cron is  "1
minute") because I need to do stress test to the web  server and check the
every performance at the same time to check out what is going on .

How do I do to make term shorter on the graf ?

Do I have any other way to get value on the graf every 5 seconds (I mean
less than 1 minitute , which is the shortest time to set cron )