[mrtg] 14all and cfgs

Keith Olmstead kolmstea at centurytel.net
Mon Oct 1 22:04:35 MEST 2001

Hello,

I have a a little question about 14all and the configs.

Here is my problem,  I am wanting to give customers access to view there
stats via a username and password.  I was thinking about using htacess and
creating a config file that just has there target interface in it.  So when
they put there username and pass in, it goes to that config file and pulls
up only there interface.

After some more thought, I noticed that 14all is dependent on all of the
scripts being in one directory.  Is there a way to get 14all to use
multiple directories for config files instead of specifying one directory
in the cgi?

Thanks,

Keith Olmstead