[mrtg] Re: Weekly Max Greater than Daily

Koelstra, J. (Jan) JKoelstra at MINSZW.NL
Tue Aug 13 14:33:09 MEST 2002

I am using MRTG 2.9.17 on a windows NT 4.0 box. On several (but not
all!) graphs I see exactly the same: The shown max value for the weekly,
monthly and yearly graphs show a value 1 bigger than the max value in
the daily graph. (I am sure the all time maximum has to be on the daily
graph)
The graphs on which I see this behaviour contain the following options
line

Options[x]: growright, gauge, integer, noinfo

On a graph that shows the right max values I have the following options
line (and an "Unscaled" line).

Options[y]: growright, gauge, unknaszero
Unscaled[y]: ymwd

I Do not see any other differences between the config files, so it has
to do with the options or the unscaled lines. However at this moment I
do not have the time to do any further investigations.

Jan.