[mrtg] PageTop Usage in MRTG 2.9.22

Merton Campbell Crockett mcc at TO.GD-ES.COM
Mon Aug 19 16:05:18 MEST 2002

Over the years, I've modified cfgmaker and mrtg to produce reports like the
one in the attached PNG image.  I am currently running MRTG 2.9.10.  Over
the weekend, I decided to upgrade to 2.9.22 and found some significant
changes. :( :)

I converted MRTG to conform to the HTML 4.01/XHTML 1.0 Recommendations.
Well, almost.  I've run into a minor problem with the CLASS attribute but
for the most part have gotten rid of all the <FONT SIZE=...> directives but
had to keep the ALIGN attribute due to the problem with classes.

Anyway the problem I am having is with the new PageTop directive.  In MRTG
2.9.10, I had modified cfgmaker to insert a <!--#include virtual...> to
generate the standard page heading and define the page layout and changed
the heading to an <H2>.  Does anyone have a good example of using the new
template features and willing to send me an example?

I'm trying to produce the same page layout as before but within the context
of the current version of MRTG.

Merton Campbell Crockett

--
BEGIN:				vcard