[mrtg] Listing all port in cfgmaker even downed port?

Corey Koltz koltz at rrsd.k12.wi.us
Mon Feb 11 22:49:27 MET 2002

I have been trying to find a way to list all ports (excluding
administratively downed) on a bunch of Cisco 3500 series switches.  When
I run the cfgmaker, either computers aren't on, or are not plugged into
the switch, but would like cfgmaker to list those without commenting
them out.  Also, I would like the speed to be listed at the speed of the
switched port and not of the computer plugged into it.  Is this
possible?  When I uncomment the port and change the speed from 0 to say
125000000, I get problems on that html page after it runs thru the mrtg
perl script.

Thanks,

Corey Koltz
District Technology Coordinator