[mrtg] mrtg consultant needed

robb kinnin robb at netstep.net
Sun Feb 24 21:58:15 MET 2002

Hi,

We need to revamp out mrtg services - had a college student up mrtg a while
ago but he is off working for a dot.com that is still doing well.   I would
rather just have someone do the work instead of us having to do it.  ...our
needs are not all that complicated but not simple either.

We have a variety of cisco routers, 3com switches, cobalt servers and lucent
portmaster 3's that need to be setup.  More details to follow if you are
interested.  Email me offline if you are willing to do this.

Thank you.

<robb>