[mrtg] Reset interface statistics

Linux linux at dounsix.co.nz
Sat Jan 5 21:22:47 MET 2002

Hi

I have a Redhat 7.1 box which I am reading the Interface statistics from
/proc/net/dev
I need to reset the Interface statistics especially as eth1 is the Internet
interface
and my ISP billing period starts today. This has been a successful measure
of total
internet traffic for the month.

Many thanks

Mike

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com