[mrtg] Fwd: Re: How to alter the bandwidth scaling on graphs?

Steve Rowe steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca
Mon Jun 17 20:20:35 MEST 2002

Doh!  <put's foot partially in mouth>

Check out Unscaled[]: dwmy, not "gauge".

Steve

>Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:17:14 -0400
>To: mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch
>From: Steve Rowe <steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca>
>Subject: Re: [mrtg] How to alter the bandwidth scaling on graphs?
>
>At 6/17/02 - 12:20 PM, Rupert Heesom wrote:
>
>>Is it _possible_ to set the bandwidth scale to always show 512K max
>>bandwidth?
>
>Rupert,
>
>Based on your last two emails, I might suggest that you take a couple of
>minutes and actually read through the documentation.  Both the solution
>for this question, and the "growright" solution for your previous
>question, are plainly laid out in the docs if you do more than just glance
>at the URL.
>
>Check out the "gauge" option to set the scale to Maxbytes value, and RTFM
>before you post more questions!
>
>Steve

-
\__ \      |   /                       Network Analyst - Data Systems Group
____/TEVE  |_|_\OWE               Information Technology - Sheridan College
                                     Trafalgar Campus - Oakville, ON, Canada
steve.rowe at sheridanc.on.ca                                         ./\.
Phone: 905-845-9430 x2032       ICQ:                            _|\|  |/|_
http://numb.sheridanc.on.ca   14509731                          \        /