[mrtg] Re: Sending SNMP Traps from MRTG Treshold Breaches....Help !!

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Mon Oct 28 09:29:01 MET 2002

Leandro,

The easiest way we found to achieve this was called a
standard shell script when the threshold is passed
with a few parameters available from the SETENV
lines in the cfg file.
The shell script then contains the snmptrap command
and parameters to forward onto an snmpd host.
I can send specifics but it was actually very easy.

Martin