[mrtg] Orinoco Wireless Stats monitoring

Brent Hineman bnh at bmts.com
Fri Feb 7 15:41:56 MET 2003

Hi

I've setup MRTG on an OpenBSD box to monitor my wireless WAN (using
Orinoco Outdoor Routers).  It seems to be working fine for tfc analysis
but I want also wish to plot r.f. link signal and noise parameters as
well. I've made an honest effort to get this to work based on the mrtg
documentation and web resources but no joy so far. I've run out of
ideas, and patience.

Has anyone successfully configured MRTG to plot these data?  Any hints
or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Brent in Canada