[mrtg] [SOLVED] Mailformed UTF8 and MRTG

Leonard Miller Leonard_Miller at udlp.com
Thu Jan 9 15:46:25 MET 2003

I posted a problem before about this and never found an answer
but I just solved it and tested it.  Here is the solution, hopefully
this
message will make it to the list so it will be searchable.
By the way, this was on Redhat 8.

At the prompt type "locale" and look at the output.
My language setting was "en_US.utf8"
Type "locale --all-locales"
Look for your language without the ".utf8" at the end.  For me
it was "en_US"
Type "LANG=locale" where locale is whatever you choose from
above.  Mine was "LANG=en_US".  Then type "export LANG"

Leonard