[mrtg] Re: Netapp MIBS

David Bauman david at anet.com
Mon Jan 13 19:01:17 MET 2003

Login to now, go to download software, click on tools&utilities.

MRTG for Filers (filer-mrtg)
This package uses the MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher) to provide
web-based monitoring for Filers. It provides a current and historical view
(the last day, week, month, and year) of statistics for network traffic, CPU
load, disk usage, and NFS and CIFS operations. This package includes some
Perl scripts and binaries for Solaris (sparc), Linux (x86), HP-UX, and
FreeBSD (x86).

MRTG for NetCache (netcache-mrtg)
For use with OS version 3.3 ONLY: This package uses the MRTG (Multi Router
Traffic Grapher) to provide web-based monitoring for NetCache Appliances. It
provides a current and historical view (the last day, week, month, and year)
of statistics for URLs served, Cache I/O and hit rates, network bandwidth,
URL fetch time, cpu and disk space usage, and DNS calls. This package
includes some binaries for Solaris (sparc) as well as Perl scripts, and so
will only work on Solaris sparc computers.