[mrtg] Re: cpu temperature

Bassem Kattan bassem.kattan at sectordynamics.com
Thu Jun 5 15:04:21 MEST 2003

Thank you for your post,

The CPU I want to monitor the temperature is INTEL P4, and installed is
a windows2000 server operating system. The SNMP engine installed is the
regular SNMP server that comes with W2K, and I had also installed an
engine called SNMP4W2K which enables me to monitor free disk space, CPU
utilization and free memory among other OIDs but it has nothing
regarding CPU temperature. Do you recommend a specific engine? As for
the temperature sensor, I presume it's the same sensor that gives you
the indication when you access the BIOS of the board...

Regards,
Bassem