[mrtg] Adjust decimal point in Legend

Grossman, Benjamin Benjamin.Grossman at METROKC.GOV
Thu Jun 26 22:04:57 MEST 2003

I would like to replace the usual Legend text:
	Max  In: 1277.2 kb/s    Average  In: 78.5 kb/s        Current  In:
40.9 kb/s
	Max  Out: 696.7 kb/s   Average  Out: 160.5 kb/s   Current  Out:
212.6 kb/s

With something like this:

	Max  In: 12772123     Average  In: 785777         Current  In:
409127
	Max  Out: 6967145    Average  Out: 1605888    Current  Out: 2126345

I cannot seem to find any MRTG configuration settings that would control
this; but I may be blind.
What I am trying to graph is the Serial Number of a DNS Zone on two
different servers, to monitor the replication of data.
These numbers usually look like YYYYMMDDXX

Can someone straighten me out? Is this possible?

Benjamin k Grossman
  benjamin.grossman at metrokc.gov
 <Title Under Appeal> - 206/263-4543
  King County/DES/ITS/T&O/SANES
  Seattle/Washington/USA

"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." --Pablo Picasso