[mrtg] wants to monitor S0 & Eo on my Cisco router 2511

Muhammad Asghar Nazir asghar at sagasport.com
Wed Mar 19 05:39:01 MET 2003

Hello people,

         I want to monitor our company router bandwidth usages on my
Cisco router serial 0 links. How can I do using MRTG? I have been
installed perl and MRTG on my windows 2000 professional. And I don't
know what should I do next if any body can help me in this matter I want
to learn how I can make a graph of MRGT for our S0 in/out usages. I hope
someone help me or will send me the method how I can configure this all
using mrgt with perl 5.0.8.

Thanks & Regads

Asghar

Tracking #: 78FB1441DE58CF43B7966CEF8144C69DB6C91511