[mrtg] Re: RRD on Win2k]

fluhmann at vvm.com fluhmann at vvm.com
Tue Mar 25 20:53:05 MET 2003

I almost forgot.  We use the 14all.cgi to view the graphs.  You will want
to get it from http://my14all.sourceforge.net and place it on your
webserver where CGI scripts can be executed.  The documentation tells you
what changes to make to the script.  I think it might just be telling it
where your *.cfg file is.

Good Luck!

Jeremy Fluhmann