[mrtg] How to use bbmrtg.pl with MRTG

Arijit Mahapatra ArijitM at catsglobal.co.in
Fri May 16 10:48:05 MEST 2003

Hi list,
Has anyone tried to use bbmrtg.pl(from Big Brothers) to use with MRTG(with
rate-up, no RRD) on a NT box. I have the BB SNM client & server services
running on my m/c. I need to know how this scrpit(parametrs to be given
etc.) be run to analyze the .log files generated by MRTG.
Also is any web server is required for this script to work successfully ?
MRTG, BB client,server & bbmrtg.pl all will be run from same host.

Any help in this regard will be highly helpful to me.
Thanks,
--Arijit