[mrtg] Multi Target Expressions for a Unix host

Myers, Drew MyersD at vanguardcar.com
Fri Oct 24 19:28:23 MEST 2003

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, so I apologize if this is answered elsewhere.  I
searched the archives, the FAQ and the documentation, and couldn't find a
definitive answer, so I thought I'd ask the experts.

Basically, is there a limit to the number of arguments one can use in a
multi-target expression?

The full detail is this:
I'm attempting to monitor the CPU utilization of a Unix server.  The MIB I'm
using supports User, System and Idle CPU counters.  In the past, I've simply
added them all to Total, then used that to create a percentage for each
type.  I'd like to do the same here, but I'm not having much luck, as my
graph shows up empty.

Thanks for your help,

Drew

Drew Myers