[mrtg] Logarithmic Scaling using 14all.cgi

Wolf, Jonathan Jonathan_Wolf at cable.comcast.com
Fri Jan 23 22:51:33 MET 2004

Has anyone successfully gotten graphs to draw with a Logarithmic scaled Y
Axis using 14all.cgi ver 1.1p25?  I'm having problems coming up with the
correct config line to do so.  I either get errors as I am using it per
1.0p26 or I get blank graphics (no graph visible).  I'm having a little
trouble following the documentation on the site.

Does anyone have any other recommendations for CGI's that will allow me to
not hard-code what config file I use and pass it via URL stuffing?  I want
to give users the option of passing a URL with the config name and have it
generate appropriately, possibly from another system.

Thanks in advance

jw

Jonathan Wolf
Comcast Commercial Services