[mrtg] Re: hello

Harwood, Andrew (TSA) Andrew.Harwood at transport.sa.gov.au
Tue Jan 27 03:34:21 MET 2004

Yes - it's WORM_MIMAIL.R, according to TrendMicro http://www.trend.com. They
class it a "Medium risk", though I believe it's close to being "High Risk".
Aliases (from Trend) are: W32/Mydoom at MM, Mydoom, Win32.Mydoom.A,
W32.Novarg.A at mm

The virus is brand new, Trend say they discovered it 18 hours ago.

I suggest updating your virus scanner :)

Thanks,
Andrew Harwood
IT&T Operations Officer
Corporate Information
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT AND URBAN PLANNING, CORPORATE SUPPORT DIVISION

33-37 Warwick Street, Walkerville
PO BOX 1, Walkerville 5081
p: (08) 8343 2639 (Internal: 22639)
f: (08) 8343 2255
e: mailto:andrew.harwood at transport.sa.gov.au
w: http://www.transport.sa.gov.au

The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential, and
may also be the subject of privileged or public interest immunity.  If you
have received this e-mail in error please telephone (08) 8343 2222.
This e-mail and any attached files is subject to copyright.  However, unless
it has been expressly forbidden in this e-mail, recipients are permitted to
forward or circulate this e-mail (unaltered and with this disclaimer) to any
other party.
No liability for loss or damage resulting from any action taken or not taken
on reliance on this e-mail and any attached files is accepted.  This e-mail
and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses.