[mrtg] How to reset date in rrd files?

Rob Dover RDOVER at bclc.com
Sun Mar 28 19:01:18 MEST 2004

To make a long story short, I accidentally had my system date set to
the year 2020 for a few minutes and as a result mrtg wrote it into
my rrd files. Now with the correct date set it complains that the
latest date in the file is later than the current date and refuses
to update the files.
Is there any way to reset the dates so I can recover all my data
files? Otherwise I have about 4 months of data lost.
TIA -Rob-

This message is confidential and is intended only for the individual named. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.