[mrtg] MRTG on PC Router

welly limston well_great2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 23 05:22:06 MEST 2004

Hi friends, I have been tried running mrtg to monitor traffic on dedicated router such ac Cisco and till know there aren’t specific problem. But when I tried in PC router (A PC which act as router, it ‘s cann’t be run. I have installed SNMP agent on that PC, and it’s OK. But when I run command below in Command-prompt:

 C\perl\bin> perl cfgmaker public at 10.10.10.10>new.cfg

Error message like this occurred:

 Can't locate MRTG_lib.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/bin\..\lib\mrtg2 C:/Per

l/bin C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at cfgmaker line 48.

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at cfgmaker line 48.

What’s wrong?

Have I make my config itself to monitor traffic on PC Router? Cann’t it make outomate like we do on Cisco Router?

Thn’x

welly