[mrtg] Problem with mrtg-rrd.cgi 0.7

t.klein at sicom-ag.de t.klein at sicom-ag.de
Sun Oct 31 15:40:51 MET 2004

Hi there,
I'm using actually 14all.cgi with MRTG and RRDTOOL. No problems with this.

I want to try mrtg-rrd.cgi 0.7, I did my settings in the file and tried to
call it from my browser as described in the FAQ.
I get an error message: "Error: Cannot open config file: Permission
denied".
Hm, mrtg-rrd.cgi is in the same directory as 14all.cgi, and 14all.cgi runs
normally. I'm using the Apache Webserver for Windows. I guess, my URL,
which I have to type in my browser is wrong, the FAQ means to type
http://hostname/cgi-bin/mrtg-rrd.cgi/monitoredinstance.html, I use
150.31.1.4_100 as monitored instance (a router interface).

Has anyone an idea to help me?

Greetings
Thomas Klein