[mrtg] SNMP info from other end of WAN

Wixted, Joe JWixted at osv.com
Fri Sep 3 14:25:30 MEST 2004

Hello!

I've been using MRTG for a while now, and it's time to branch out!

We've got a couple of other locations that I'd like to start monitoring.
These locations do have Cisco Routers and PIX firewalls, and we've
implemented site-to-site VPN's between them.  My question is: how do I
monitor SNMP on this end of the WAN link for routers, switches and
servers on the other end? I've verified that SNMP is running on the
remote devices, and I've even set up an MRTG server on the other end to
collect the data, but I'd like to end up with all the data and graphs on
one server at my location.  I am using rrd and routers.cgi on this
end...

TIA!

   -Joe