[mrtg] Re: mrtg-rrdtool (14all.cgi) multiple query

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Sep 7 02:28:27 MEST 2004

>I'd like to ask you is there any other option to show more
>than 2 curves in one graph than ask rrdtool to create graph
>from more datasource? I mean is there any trick to configure
>the mrtg to collect data from more than 2 source into one rrd
>file? For example I've got a script (which are used by snmp)
<selfpromotion type=shameless>
I believer that 14all is unable to do this (please correct me if Im wrong,
though) since it will only display the normal 1 or 2 datasources in a single
RRD.

However, you could use routers2.cgi which is able to combine multiple RRD
targets onto a single graph as multiple or stacked lines.  See the demo on
http://www.steveshipway.org/software .
</selfpromotion>

Steve

---
Steve Shipway: ITSS, University of Auckland
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz  Web: http://www.steveshipway.org/
** We can only discover new oceans when we have the **
** courage to lose sight of the shore.              **

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- Size: 155 bytes